Junior Infrastructure Engineer
Pafilia Property Developers Ltd, one of Cyprus leading and most respected property developers, is dedicated to bringing to the market world class residential properties. As we continue to build an even stronger foundation, we seek employees who can make a difference in our future and in the future of property in Cyprus.
Role: Under the direct supervision of the Infrastructure Engineer, the Junior Infrastructure Engineer advise and provide clarifications to the projects’ contractors, oversee construction road works and other infrastructure projects, monitor laboratory tests and assist in checking the submission of construction drawings by the contractors.
Location: Minthis Hills, Paphos
- Fully informed of drawings and specifications. Able to advise and provide clarifications to the projects’ contractors
- Oversees construction road works and other infrastructure related projects, in order to secure that the works are executed as per the drawings and specifications
- Monitors laboratory tests
- Assists the Infrastructure Engineer in coordinating the work with local authorities (ΑΗΚ, CYTA, TAY, etc.)
- Assists the Infrastructure Engineer in checking the submission of construction drawings by the contractors
- Supervises and records the dayworks
- Makes the necessary measurements for the purchase of materials
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office, Excel, (CAD) software
- Previous relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
High Performance Attributes:
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package commensurate with knowledge and experience
Please send your CV by clicking the “Apply for job” button, specifying the job position you are interested.